Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PTI Color Challenge



Here is another challenge from PTI. It is a color challenge, the DT picked their favorite color combinations and we could make cards using those colors. I picked Kim's choice: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, and Ocean Tides-I still can't figure out how to get the cute image over here.

I made this a sympathy card because CW needed one for someone he works with. I am very happy with the way this turned out and decided that the good camera needed to be used for taking pictures of my cards.

Have a good one, Jodi

3 comments:

Angy said...

This turned out very soft and pretty ~ perfect for a sympathy card. Good job, thanks for sharing.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very pretty! I love the focal point flourish with the flower!

Sherry said...

Very pretty and sophisticated. Love it!